Speaking / Speaker Tools and Techniques
"If you look closely into your past you may find that what you did then was part of what created what you have become now. I was also "consulting" (e.g. Telling other kids in first grade how to color their pictures and not doing my own.) When it came time to do "Show and Tell" I always had my hand raised. It didn't matter if I had a topic or something to "show", I knew I would come up with something."
"The stage has called out to me since I was 6. My love for the platform has given me the medium to share ideas, techniques to enhance how a task or job is performed, how a service is delivered, to inspire and motive others to take action and so much more. The following resources are shared to help you become comfortable when you deliver a message whether from the platform or the board-room. Professional communications is the key to success; personal and professional." - Ivy Meadors
"You can influence lives for a lifetime of success by building the foundation for the journey."
- National Speakers Association
- International Federation for Professionals Speakers
- Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
Articles on Speaking
- Presentation Skills Articles
- How to Write and Deliver a Speech That Will Get You Clients
- Dress Speak for Women
- Speech Types and Some Examples
Products for Speakers
Remote controls - Select one with the necessary 'go black button'
Projectors and reviews
Books on Speaking
- Speak and Grow Rich
- Secrets of Superstar Speakers
- What to Say When ... You’re Dying on the Platform
- Life Is a Series of Presentations: Eight Ways to Punch Up Your People Skills at Work, Home, Anytime, Anywhere
- Talk Like TED